Positions are available for experienced/senior physiotherapists to join the expanding team of physiotherapists at United Physiotherapy Group. Our organisation recognises senior physiotherapists with advanced expertise and experience in their relevant area of practice.
There are exciting opportunities available to undertake physiotherapy consulting work in our retirement villages and residential aged care facilities that we service.
As a leading provider of high quality boutique physiotherapy services in residential aged care and sports injury management, our innovative Group is dedicated to offering benchmark assessments, high quality therapy and rehabilitation.
- A competitive remuneration package for senior physiotherapists based on current titling/specialisation
- Ongoing training and professional development from our physiotherapy managers
- A structured and progressive career path that has potential to lead to a management role
The successful candidate will hold:
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy OR an equivalent internationally (and APA) recognised qualification
- AHPRA Registration
- Appropriate Working Visas
- A National Police Certificate
The role will require:
- Mentoring and overseeing graduate/junior physiotherapists in our professional development program
- Comprehensive clinical assessments in residential aged care
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic in residential aged care
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing and medical practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
We’d love to meet you. For more information about joining our team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org